In Latin America and other continents a re-evolutionary pilot plan is being implemented. This is called the “International Network of the 7 Petals Schools” based on the programs of Pedagooogia 3000.
Illustration: the 7 areas of the 7 Petal Schools, by Amalur Arquitectos, Valencia, Spain.
The 7 Petal Schools are organized in 7 pedagogical areas which are intertwined and complementary. These areas, divided into colours, are the following:
- Area of physical wellbeing and sports (blue). Promotes Physical Education every day, with all kinds of dances and sports.
- Cognitive area (yellow). Articulated and contextualized, along with a high academic level. Enables divergent thinking, logical-mathematical thinking, FLASH reading, ITC, social networks and provides activities online.
- Emotional and multi-cultural area (pink). Includes Social Science, multi-culturality, Culture of Peace and Non-Violent Communication.
- Area of the Arts and Creativity (white). Uses all means of creative expression.
- Area of ecology (green). Studies ecology profoundly in all its forms and the implementation of ‘free’ renewable energy.
- Area of the applied sciences and workshops (red). Allows doing productive projects of the children and youths in a real-life context (Hands on).
- Area of personal development (purple). Enhances the internal potential, ethics, values and Purpose in Life.
The 7 Petal Schools aspire to contribute to a lasting Culture of Peace and to promote a profound well-being, interior as well as exterior, for all.
A global educational re-evolution
These 7 Petal Schools represent a radical change, which breaks with all the previously established paradigms. It is innovative because all the students are formed in a planetary-interconnected vision of Peace and prepares them in order to co-construct a solidary, ecological and multi-cultural society.
In these schools practical tools for self-development are promoted, where different cultures are understood and accepted. Peace is promoted – with one self , the others and the Planet- honouring the past, fully taking on the present and projecting the future in a concrete, positive and solidal manner.
An evolutionary-educational leap for the World
Happy and responsable children
Teachers free of stress
Loving and pro-active parents
A Peaceful Society
A Green Planet
What is the result of this 7 Petals program?
At the end of the program the students find themselves really prepared and exploit their potential to the full. We will have youths that:
- Can use various languages, know different cultures and various alphabets
- Are experts in the use of computers, fair Economy and Social Sciences.
- Know real life and are able to concretely manage any of their projects.
- Adequately handle their Emotional Intelligence.
- Have a clear view on their purpose in life.
- Live Culture of Peace and Non-Violent Communication.
- Have the ability to constructively insert themselves as citizens of the world and contribute in a significant manner to Lo-bal Peace
- Are happy and fulfilled, as well as responsible and pro-active. They use their creativity, ability to think laterally, diplomacy and Inter and Intra personal intelligence to the fullest.
Are able to concretely participate in the co-creation of a new society.
Illustration: Architectural proposal for the 7 Petal Schools in Uruguay, Argentina, Spain, Mexico and Dubai
Illustration: The 7 Petal School by Architect Claudio Luchessi, Urban Future Organization, Italy