Here are the 10 steps of the P3000 Code of Conduct.
- We are committed to promoting change starting with ourselves. We are the ones who tirelessly should follow the path of learning, growing and flourishing in wisdom, unconditional love and willingness.
- We are committed to "teach something" only when asked to do so. That is, provide what we can provide in timely manner, at the right time, at the right place, with the right attitude, avoiding pride and conceit.
- We are committed to understanding and tolerance. The first thing we need to do is listen and know local customs well of the place we find ourselves. Wherever we go, we are being invited to new lands and cultures. Always "listen" first, and "begin" from a familiar place: this means that teaching starts from information and facts that the speaker already knows. We start off in a playful and concrete manner, from familiar "fields" and deep listening.
- We commit ourselves to trust in the Education process and the innate growth of human beings. The lessons are given "almost by themselves". We can induce processes, but we cannot learn "for someone else", nor force, or interfere in their own evolution pace.
- We are committed to teach from experience and from example, live what is said, to be congruent with our words, thoughts and actions. People tend "to do what we do (even if we say nothing), and will not necessarily do what we say to do if we don’t do it".
- We are committed to horizontalness, leaving vanity aside. We all support each other, education is circular.
- We are committed to always keep learning. We don’t believe we know everything, on the contrary. The more one advances, the more one realizes all that one doesn’t know, and that’s what’s so wonderful about circular spiralled education.
- We are committed to sustaining a broad vision and maintaining a high energy or frequency level. What we do is important, but even more important is "how" we do it. That is with joy, marvelling as children, with the power of amazement, with purity of heart, authenticity and simplicity.
- We are committed to peace and harmony prevailing wherever we go. The new Education is "irradiated", it is not preached.
- We are committed to selfless service that will harmoniously build a new society, appreciating respect and quietness. Indeed, silence allows "receiving" many valuable answers.
Compiled on August 10, 2014